PE (Polyethylene) is a thermoplastic product used in a wide variety of products. It is used for the packaging of disposable products. (It is qualified by applying laminated process to kraft and crepe base papers. Fluxation (draining) and lamination methods are applied.
The products that have the feature of PE are used in the industrial sector, they ensure the transportation of the processed products and prevent any damage from the outside.
- Used for packaging products after metal melting.
- It is used for shipment by sea.
- It is used in oiled products.
- It is used to prevent contact from external factors (air, water, humidity, etc.).
- It is used to provide long-lasting storage.
- It is water resistant.
- It is resistant to chemicals.
- It is low cost.
- It can be used recyclable.